Nightsky Ideas (Pty) Ltd (Registration 2009/000253/07), trading as Kyle Business Projects, is a business-enabling enterprise which assists clients with business, planning and project management skills targeted at resolution of business and technical problems, successful execution and monitoring of business projects and realization of benefits, and ultimately resulting in business stability and growth. Specific aspects which are undertaken include:
- Business project conceptualisation, planning and management:-
- Business establishment and expansion
- New facility establishment
- New product realization
- Cross-disciplinary projects
- Business process optimisation
- Business strategy development and analysis
- Financial modeling, forecasting and scenario analysis
- Business problem resolution
- Technical problem investigation and resolution
Nightsky Ideas (Pty) Ltd undertakes assignments in a range of industries and sectors, including:
- Chemical and minerals processing
- Agriculture & agro-processing
- Non-governmental organisations (NGOs)
- Local, District and Provincial Government
In addition, Nightsky Ideas (Pty) Ltd also undertakes the initiation and development of business ideas for realization and commercialisation, for its own account.
2. Contact Details
Name of Organisation: Nightsky Ideas (Pty) Ltd
Head of the Organisation: Dr Anthony Albers
Postal Address Address:
P O Box 13882
6013 South Africa
11 Raleigh Street
Telephone Number: +27 41 582 5289 Fax Number: +27 41 582 3068 e-mail Address: email@example.com
3. Guide on how to use the Act
A Guide on how to use the Act is available from the South African Human Rights Commission. Please direct any queries to:
The South African Human Rights Commission: PAIA Unit The Research and Documentation Department
Postal Address Address:
Private Bag 2700
4. Records available without request for access in terms of the Act (Notice in terms of Section 52(2) of the Act)
Nightsky Ideas (Pty) Ltd will provide customers and suppliers copies of financial records pertaining to their accounts on request free of charge. No notice by Nightsky Ideas (Pty) Ltd in terms of Section 52(2) of the Act has been published to date.
5. Records available in terms of other legislation
Records are kept in accordance with other legislation, such as:
- Income Tax Act 58 of 1962
- Unemployment Insurance Act 30 of 1966
- Companies Act 61 of 1973
- Value Added Tax Act 89 of 1991
- Occupational Health & Safety Act 85 of 1993
- Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act 130 of 1993
- Trade Marks Act 194 of 1993
- Labour Relations Act 66 of 1995
- Intellectual Property Laws Amendments Act 38 of 1997
- Basic Conditions of Employment Act 75 of 1997
- Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998
- Skills Development Act 97 of 1998
- National Environmental Management Act 107 of 1998
- Skills Development Levies Act 9 of 1999
- Unemployment Insurance Act 63 of 2001
- Unemployment Insurance Contributions Act 4 of 2002
- Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002
6. Records available on request for access in terms of the Act
The records held by Nightsky Ideas (Pty) Ltd fall into three broad categories:
Personnel Records These include any personal records provided to Nightsky Ideas (Pty) Ltd by their personnel, any records a third party has provided to Nightsky Ideas (Pty) Ltd about any of their personnel, contracts and conditions of employment, internal evaluation records, and salary records.
Customer-related records These include any customer-related records provided to Nightsky Ideas (Pty) Ltd by a customer, and records generated by or within Nightsky Ideas (Pty) Ltd pertaining to a customer, including transactional records.
Business related records These include financial records, contracts, minutes of meetings, operational records, operational instructions and manuals, marketing records, product records, research records.
Other Parties Nightsky Ideas (Pty) Ltd may retain records pertaining to other parties, including without limitation, contractors, suppliers, subsidiary/holding/sister companies, joint venture companies, and service providers. These may include financial records, correspondence, contractual records, records provided by the other party, and records third parties have provided about the other party.
Any and all records pertaining to the aforesaid shall always only be made available to a requestor subject to all the provisions of the Act, including the grounds for refusal of access to records detailed in Sections 63 - 69 of the Act.
7. Information Request Procedure
The prescribed forms for making a request for information, and the access fees payable by the requestor, are available on the website of the South African Human Rights Commission (www.sahrc.org.za) and of the Department of Justice and Constitutional Development (www.doj.gov.za).
Form of Request
- The requester must use the prescribed form to make the request for access to a record. This must be made to the head of Nightsky Ideas (Pty) Ltd, to the address, fax number or electronic mail address of the Trust.
- The requester must provide sufficient detail on the request form to enable the head of Nightsky Ideas (Pty) Ltd to identify the record and the requester. The requester should also indicate which form of access is required, if any other manner is to be used to inform the requester and state the necessary particulars to be so informed.
- The requester must identify the right that is sought to be exercised or to be protected and provide an explanation of why the requested record is required for the exercise or protection of that right.
- If a request is made on behalf of another person, the requester must submit proof of the capacity in which the requester is making the request to the satisfaction of the head of Nightsky Ideas (Pty) Ltd.
Fees A requester who seeks access to a record containing personal information about that requester is not required to pay the request fee. Every other requester, who is not a personal requester, must pay the required request fee:
- The head of Nightsky Ideas (Pty) Ltd must notify the requester (other than a personal requester) by notice, requiring the requester to pay the prescribed fee before further processing the request.
- The fee that the requester must pay to a private body is R50.00. The requester may lodge an application to the court against the tender or payment of the request fee.
- After the head of Nightsky Ideas (Pty) Ltd has made a decision on the request, the requester must be notified in the required form.
- If the request is granted then a further access fee must be paid for the search, reproduction, preparation and for any time that has exceeded the prescribed hours to search and prepare the record for disclosure.
8. Manual Availability
This manual is available for inspection free of charge at the offices of Nightsky Ideas (Pty) Ltd. A copy of the manual is available with the South African Human Rights Commission.